Welcome to the home of The Essex with Farmers and Union Hunt

The Essex hunt was established in 1785 by Messrs J & D Rounding, who were Masters, and  on their retirement in 1805 new boundaries were constituted. It is reported that hunting was carried out in the district almost a century earlier by a pack which was bought down from the Essex and Norfolk country. find out more

New Hunt,  New season,

This Saturday

August 25th 2018  4.00pm

Hound ride from the Kennels, followed by a BBQ (£10 /head to include bbq)

All welcome.   Come and join the fun

 

Nosey Essex Fox Hounds