Hunt Ball 2020 Silent Auction Lots
1. A week on a 45ft yacht in the beautiful Ionian Islands in Greece.
One-week yacht charter for 6 in the Greek Isles. Craigmuir is a Jeanneau, Ssn Odyssey DS45 yatch based in Corfu. A spectacular sailing area in one of the most picturesque parts of the Mediterranean
She has three double cabins and is moored in Gouvia Marina, a short taxi ride from Corfu airport which is easily accessible from many UK airports. The beautiful islands of Paxos and Anti-Paxos, only accessible by boat, are within easy reach of Corfu. There is a reserve of £3,500 for this lot.
For insurance purposes one member of the party must be an experienced sailor with a yacht master’s qualification or equivalent. A professional skipper can be provided at extra cost if required but they will need accommodation which will impact on the party size. Flights not included. Photo shows a Jeanneau, Sun Odyssey DS45 yacht but is not Craigmuie.
2. Polo lesson for up to 4 people at a private polo ground in East Sussex given by an experienced Argentinian polo player on highly schooled polo ponies finishing up with a practice chukka followed by buffet lunch and champagne. No prior riding experience required.
- A days hunting for 2 with the West Somerset
- Large hunting Print of the Essex Hunt
- A set of Bespoke placemats designed and created by Paul McNeil from his own outstanding images
- Caldene ‘Ivory’ Mens Hunting Shirt ( Xlg)
- Mixed freezer box comprising of Gloucester Old Spot Pork, Highland beef, venison, pheasant. (Frozen ready for the freezer).
- Private side saddle lesson with our own Katie Evans. (qualified Instructor). Any age, ability catered for from beginner to advance on riders own horse. (Saddle available)
- A gentleman’s hunting whip.
- A large oval gilded platter. Horse and hound hunting scene by ‘Harry Hancock’.
- A days hunting for 2 with the ‘West Meath’ located in the midlands of Ireland.
- Working terrier ‘Patterdale terrier’ exclusive lighter and badge.
- A magnum of our own Essex with Farmers and Union Hunt sparkling Wine.
- 45 min showjumping (grid and pole work) lesson with Professional Showjumper Laura Flynn at your own yard or at Hales Farm, Little Canfield. DUNMOW.
- Cuddly toy. Ride on standing pony. (it neighs and is cheap to keep).
- Bedford’s Beef have kindly donated a meat Voucher.
- A ladies or child’s Hunting Whip
- A table for 4 at The Cart Shed Restaurant, Epping, where you will enjoy a tasty meal of game and seasonal local food cooked to order, fresh and traditional.